Friday, April 9, 2010

The Art of Storytelling

I once took a class at the IAC called "The Art of Storytelling".  We had to make a series of two or more images that told a story without words.  My little series is meant to be viewed at full size, in the order shown, so please click on each one to view it.  Tell me if it makes sense to you.  I am curious to see if the viewers' interpretation is similar to the one I intended to communicate.  Warning:  It's so powerful and deep, you might pass out.   ;)   Just kidding.

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

You are such an amazing artist! I would have never guessed it by just knowing you in scrubs :) Keep up the amazing work in both areas!

Connie Nobbe said...

Awe, thanks Lorel! Hope you are all doing well!

megan said...

first picture is how we see ourselves....reaching for our dreams like the sweet little girl stretching on her tip toes to grab the stars...the second is how the Lord sees us, in the palm of His giant and safe hand, grabbing the stars that He Himself made for her. its beautiful, Connie. at least that's my 2 cents!! love you!

Connie Nobbe said...

Megs, you nailed it!!! Yay! That means I did my job! :) Love you too!

Bonnie Heather said...

Great stories! You did an amazing job.

Megan Winn The Binding Bee said...

These are beautiful! I really like your style!