Saturday, May 22, 2010

This sketch has been pre-apologized for.

Last night in camaraderie hilarium,
And maybe Bellini delirium,
I mentioned my cartoonish playful rendition
Of cute little Lily in silly expression.

Her mother looked at me with eyes all aglow
Her interest was piqued and she asked me to show
My sketch of her daughter and now I am stuck.
Embarrassed, I'm blogging this muckity muck.

I just took a class and I did try my best,
So please hear these words and heed my request.
Caricature is just a comical farce
So please say you like it and don't kick my arse.

4 comments:

ladyturtle2 said...

Love it. I can totally see silly Lilly's face!

Erika

brookie said...

I love this SOSOSOSOSOOSOSO much! It looks just like her. Can I post about it?

Connie Nobbe said...

Of course!!! Whew!!!

Melinda said...

It is really really good Connie! It does look so much like her!