Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"The Nobbe Show"

That is the name that appeared in the title of the press release in the Greensburg Daily News.  Kinda sounds like a sitcom. :)

My sister-in-law Susie Nobbe, I, and our family and friends celebrated with wine and snackies at our art show opening reception at the Art on the Square Gallery in Greensburg on October 11.  I had so much fun socializing that I never took any pictures.  I really need to get better at recording all these wonderful memories and the people I love.  Thank goodness my mother-in-law Joanie, and the gallery, had their cameras out, capturing some of it. If anyone reading this has any to share, send them my way, and I will add them to this collection. 
So here goes:





 Photos do not do justice to the creative awesomeness of Susie's metal sculptures.  You really need to see them in person.











To be clear, my daughter borrowed this baby. ;)



Thank you to all who came!  Many traveled from very far away.  Words can not express how full my heart was from all the love and support that you showed to me and to Susie.

1 comment:

Catharina Engberg said...

It looks as if you guys really enjoyed yourselves there :)