Sunday, December 8, 2013

Autumn in Arbuckle Park



About 5 weeks ago, while the orange leaves were still clinging to trees, I ventured into the local park with my paints to capture the beauty of fall.  I was in the company of many others who came out to enjoy the season...families, pets, photographers and high school seniors, friends strolling, and busy squirrels.  So many smiles and laughter from happy people.  It was a crisp and lovely day.  When the sun fell away and my toes were froze, I headed home where I could finish the painting in the comfort of my studio.

"Autumn in Arbuckle Park"    10" x 8"    Oil on Raymar panel  



2 comments:

Catharina Engberg said...

You have done some fine job with the light! Very pretty!

suzanneberry said...

this is wonderful Connie! I love your work and your blog!