Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Savor Thyme Cafe is showing my work!


I am very pleased to announce that a couple of my paintings for sale are hanging on the walls of Savor Thyme Café in Brownsburg.  Thank you so much to Sheron and Glenn Bowman for supporting the arts by welcoming my work into their charming restaurant.

Please stop in at Savor Thyme for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch and enjoy their fantastic cuisine.  

See their facebook page  or their website for location and hours (or to sign up for their cooking classes!).  While you are enjoying their delicious fare, pick up a card next to the artwork that you would like to see hanging in your own home.  Each card has purchase information for that painting.  You can even scan the QR code to directly link to my online store and purchase it with your phone with PayPal or credit card.  I will then retrieve the artwork within a few days, and get it to you.  Any shipping charges incurred through an online purchase will be promptly credited back if I am able to deliver the work to you myself.

And be sure to thank Sheron or Glenn for their kind support of local artists!  If they get a good response from the public, they just might ask me for more of my work! ;)

No comments: